Research Manager or Senior Research Manager (Salary £30k-£40k, depending on experience)
Mustard has grown significantly over the last three years working with lots of big brands, and we’re looking for a new Research Manager or Senior Research Manager to add to our fantastic team in Manchester City Centre.
We do all sorts of research like branding, customer experience, comms and product testing, segmentation and new product development, plus plenty of others, so you’ll need to have experience of working on both qual and quant projects.
We're looking for somebody with...
5-10 years’ experience in the research industry as a whole and at least 1 year as an RM
- Qual and Quant background, traditional and innovative
- A track record of working with consumer and B2B brands
- First class project management skills
- Experience of moderating focus groups
- The ability to translate results into actionable, consumable messages
- Excellence in presenting messages in a visually consumable format
- An appetite to translate knowledge and experience to other team members
- Commercial and societal awareness
- Experience of writing or contributing to proposals
- A proactive attitude
You’ll mainly be involved in leading the delivery of project work from start to end, including leading or contributing to proposals, research design, management and delivery, and the analysis, reporting and presentation of findings.
We like everyone to help grow our brand, so you’ll also be expected to get involved in other things like writing blogs, being active on social media and helping generate ideas for marketing campaigns.
As well as paying you to do this, we'll also...
- Give you 25 days holiday per year
- Offer you an attractive pension scheme
- Pay for your membership to a healthcare scheme
- Pay for you to be a member of Perkbox (giving you access to loads of retailer, food & drink and entertainment discounts)
What's it like to work at Mustard?
We pride ourselves on being a genuinely progressive place to work, with a focus on staff development, rewards, experiences, relationships and happiness. Some examples of this include:
- Giving one of our RM’s and SRE’s the autonomy to take their idea for a new App through to development and launch.
- Taking the team away for three days to Copenhagen for our 2016 Christmas party (it was Munich in 2015 and Barcelona in 2014).
- Investing in opportunities for team members to undergo external training opportunities of interest and relevance.
- The second Friday of every month is Free Drinks Friday where we stuff an envelope full of cash for everybody to go out and have a few drinks together
- We’ve allowed a key member of our team to spend a year on a client-side placement to enhance their skills in a specialist area
- Every fortnight we keep Deliveroo busy and get lunch in for everybody as we hold our ‘Late Late Breakfast Club’ sessions where we share knowledge and experiences from conferences, projects, TV shows, training attended etc.
If we sound like the sort of place you want to work and you think you’re the right person for us, please send your CV and a covering letter to Gareth Hodgson (email@example.com) detailing why. Don’t worry, we promise we won’t tell anyone that you did.
If you want to find out more about Mustard or this role, please send Gareth an e-mail or give him a call on 0161 235 5270 and he’ll be more than happy to help.