2021 ended up being a fantastic year for Mustard.
You can find out more about it here!
In short, we’re growing and we’ve got big plans to keep growing. To help us do that, we’re looking to recruit three new roles:
- 1 x Senior Research Manager
- 1 x Research Manager
- 1 x Senior Research Executive
For each of these roles we are looking for applicants to have:
- Predominantly an agency background (ideally both Qual and Quant)
- Experience of a wide range of research (including branding, customer experience, comms and product testing, segmentation and new product development)
- Exposure to multiple sectors (leisure / tourism, retail/FMCG, food & drink and financial services sectors in particular would be beneficial)
- The enthusiasm and appetite to contribute towards helping Mustard grow
But more specifically…
Senior Research Manager (£40k+ depending on experience)
- 7+ years’ agency experience
- Used to overseeing and taking responsibility for the delivery of projects
- Extensive experience of designing questionnaires/discussion guides
- Wide ranging moderation experience
- Skilled at identifying key themes and summarising them in a commercial and actionable context
- Reviewing the work of more junior team members and coaching them
- Taking a leading role in proposal writing, account management and development
- Line management of colleagues
Research Manager (£30k-£40k depending on experience)
- 5+ years’ experience in the industry
- Capable of managing the start-to-end delivery of projects
- Experience of designing questionnaires/discussion guides
- Effectively contributing to the development of key themes and stories
- Managing junior colleagues to take responsibility for effective and efficient reporting
- Contributing to proposal writing, account management and development
- Line management of colleagues
Senior Research Executive (£25k-£29k depending on experience)
- Over 2 years’ experience in the industry
- Effectively managing day-to-day aspects of projects (fieldwork/suppliers)
- Experience of qualitative moderation (communities/groups/depths)
- Interpreting data and information, understanding key themes and presenting them in a clear and visual format
What’s it like to work at Mustard?
We pride ourselves on providing a genuinely progressive place to work, with a focus on staff development, rewards, experiences, relationships and happiness (so much so, we won an “Employer of the Year” award for this). It’s a laid back, non-hierarchical environment and we value everybody having a voice. Some examples of this include:
- Structured career development and investment in training opportunities of interest and relevance.
- Giving one of our RM’s and SRE’s the autonomy to take their idea for a new App through to development and launch.
- Annual Christmas party abroad (Looking forward to this returning in 2022 post COVID – we’ve previously done Barcelona, Munich, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Berlin and Prague).
- The second Friday of every month is Free Fun Friday where give the social team a kitty to organise food, drinks, activities etc. on Mustard.
- We’ve allowed members of our team to do client-side placements to enhance their skills and experience.
- Give you 26 days holiday per year, which increases to 27 after 3 years and 28 after 5 years
- Offer you an attractive pension scheme
- Pay for your membership to a healthcare scheme
- Enhanced maternity policy
As a minimum, we’d need you to be in our office in Manchester City Centre two days in week. Any more than that is up to you. If you’d rather do three, four or five, that’s up to you!
If we sound like the sort of place you want to work and you think you’re the right person for us, please send your CV and a covering letter to Gareth Hodgson (email@example.com) detailing why. If you have any questions, just e-mail Gareth and he’ll be more than happy to help.