Mustard are looking to add another member to our fantastic team.
Obviously this would be remote at the moment, but we’d eventually need you to be based at our offices in Manchester at least two days a week.
We’re ideally looking for somebody with at least 5 years’ agency experience in the research industry, so you might be a current SRE who’s ready for the step up, or you might be an RM looking for a new challenge or change of scenery.
We deliver a wide range of research related to branding, customer experience, comms and product testing, segmentation and new product development, plus plenty of others, so you’ll ideally need to have experience of working on both qual and quant projects.
We work with major brands in the leisure / tourism, retail/FMCG, food & drink and financial services sectors, so experience in these sectors would be beneficial.
You’ll mainly be responsible for the delivery of projects from start to end, including management of the project team, questionnaire / discussion guide design, qualitative moderation (online communities / focus groups / depths), analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and producing / presenting reports of findings.
If you have other specialisms (e.g. statistical? design? social media monitoring? etc.) we’d look to give you opportunities to specialise and develop in these areas.
We like everyone to help grow our brand, so you’ll also be expected to get involved in other things like writing blogs and helping generate ideas for marketing campaigns.
What’s it like to work at Mustard?
We pride ourselves on providing a genuinely progressive place to work, with a focus on staff development, rewards, experiences, relationships and happiness (so much so, we won an “Employer of the Year” award for this). Some examples of this include:
- Giving one of our RM’s and SRE’s the autonomy to take their idea for a new App through to development and launch.
- Annual Christmas party abroad (we’ve done Barcelona, Munich, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Berlin and Prague in the last few years… we’re looking forward to making up for missing out in 2020 this year!).
- Investing in opportunities for team members to undergo external training opportunities of interest and relevance.
- When we’re allowed to again, the second Friday of every month is Free Drinks Friday where we stuff an envelope full of cash for everybody to go out and have a few drinks together.
- We’ve allowed members of our team to do client-side placements to enhance their skills and experience.
- Every fortnight we keep Deliveroo busy and get lunch in for everybody as we hold our ‘Late Late Breakfast Club’ sessions where we share knowledge and experiences from conferences, projects, relevant TV shows, training attended etc.
- Give you 26 days holiday per year, which increases to 27 after 3 years and 28 after 5 years
- Offer you an attractive pension scheme
- Pay for your membership to a healthcare scheme
If we sound like the sort of place you want to work and you think you’re the right person for us, please send your CV and a covering letter to Gareth Hodgson (email@example.com) detailing why. If you have any questions, just e-mail Gareth and he’ll be more than happy to help.