2022 was a fantastic year for Mustard. We increased revenue by 29%, worked with 35 new clients and added four new members to the team.
You can find out more about it here!
We’ve had a record breaking start to 2023 and we’ve got big plans to keep growing! To help us do that we’re looking to recruit a SENIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE.
We are looking for applicants to have:
- Predominantly an agency background (ideally both Qual and Quant)
- Experience of a wide range of research (including branding, customer experience, comms and product testing, segmentation and new product development)
- Exposure to multiple sectors (leisure / tourism, retail/FMCG, food & drink and financial services sectors in particular would be beneficial)
- The enthusiasm and appetite to contribute towards helping Mustard grow
But more specifically…
Senior Research Executive (£26k-£30k depending on experience)
- Over 2 years’ experience in the industry
- Effectively managing day-to-day aspects of projects (fieldwork/suppliers)
- Experience of qualitative moderation (communities/groups/depths)
- Interpreting data and information, understanding key themes/stories and presenting them in a clear and visual format
What’s it like to work at Mustard?
We pride ourselves on providing a genuinely progressive place to work, with a focus on staff development, rewards, experiences, relationships and happiness (so much so, we won an “Employer of the Year” award for this). It’s a laid back, non-hierarchical environment and we value everybody having a voice. Some examples of this include:
- Structured career development and investment in training opportunities of interest and relevance.
- Giving one of our RM’s and SRE’s the autonomy to take their idea for a new App through to development and launch.
- Annual Christmas party abroad (We’ve previously done Barcelona, Munich, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Berlin, Prague and Amsterdam).
- Giving members of our wider team the opportunity to plan and design our new office refurb.
- The second Friday of every month is Free Fun Friday where give the social team a kitty to organise food, drinks, activities etc. on Mustard.
- We’ve allowed members of our team to do client-side placements to enhance their skills and experience.
- Give you 26 days holiday per year, which increases to 27 after 3 years and 28 after 5 years
- Offer you an attractive pension scheme
- Pay for your membership to a healthcare scheme
- Enhanced maternity policy
As a minimum, we’d need you to be in our office in Manchester City Centre two days in week. Any more than that is up to you. If you’d rather do three, four or five, that’s up to you!
If we sound like the sort of place you want to work and you think you’re the right person for us, please send your CV and a covering letter to Gareth Hodgson (email@example.com) detailing why. If you have any questions, just e-mail Gareth and he’ll be more than happy to help.