We’re Hiring! – Research Manager (£30k+, depending on experience)
Mustard has grown significantly over the last few years working with lots of big brands, and we’re looking to add another member to our fantastic team in Manchester City Centre.
We’re ideally looking for somebody with at least 4 years’ experience in the research industry, so you might be a current SRE who’s ready for the step up, or you might be an RM looking for a new challenge or change of scenery.
We deliver a wide range of research like branding, customer experience, comms and product testing, segmentation and new product development, plus plenty of others, so you’ll ideally need to have experience of working on both qual and quant projects.
We work with major brands in the leisure / tourism, retail/FMCG, food & drink and financial services sectors, so experience in these sectors would be beneficial.
You’ll mainly be responsible for the delivery of projects from start to end, including management of the project team, questionnaire / discussion guide design, qualitative moderation (online communities / focus groups / depths), analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and producing / presenting reports of findings.
We’re looking for people who…
- Are inherently proactive
- Have an interest in brands
- Can handle a variety of tasks at once
- Are not afraid to question
- Love to challenge themselves
- Are comfortable with numbers
- Love interacting with people
- Are accurate and efficient
- Have an eye for detail
- Are aware of what’s going on in the world
- Have an analytical mind
- Love finding out what other people think and why
We like everyone to help grow our brand, so you’ll also be expected to get involved in other things like writing blogs, being active on social media and helping generate ideas for marketing campaigns.
As well as paying you to do this, we’ll also…
- Give you 26 days holiday per year, which increases to 27 after 3 years and 28 after 5 years
- Offer you an attractive pension scheme
- Pay for your membership to a healthcare scheme
- Pay for you to be a member of Perkbox (giving you access to loads of retailer, food & drink and entertainment discounts)
What’s it like to work at Mustard?
We pride ourselves on providing a genuinely progressive place to work, with a focus on staff development, rewards, experiences, relationships and happiness (so much so, we won an “Employer of the Year” award for this in 2017). Some examples of this include:
- Giving one of our RM’s and SRE’s the autonomy to take their idea for a new App through to development and launch.
- Annual Christmas party abroad (we’ve done Barcelona, Munich, Copenhagen, Lisbon and Prague in the last five years… we’re looking forward to putting another pin in the map in 2019!).
- Investing in opportunities for team members to undergo external training opportunities of interest and relevance.
- The second Friday of every month is Free Drinks Friday where we stuff an envelope full of cash for everybody to go out and have a few drinks together.
- We’ve allowed a key member of our team to spend a year on a client-side placement to enhance their skills in a specialist area and then supported them in developing a new sub-brand.
- Every fortnight we keep Deliveroo busy and get lunch in for everybody as we hold our ‘Late Late Breakfast Club’ sessions where we share knowledge and experiences from conferences, projects, relevant TV shows, training attended etc.
If we sound like the sort of place you want to work and you think you’re the right person for us, please send your CV and a covering letter to Gareth Hodgson (email@example.com) detailing why.
If you want to find out more about Mustard or this role, please send Gareth an e-mail or give him a call on 0161 235 5270 and he’ll be more than happy to help.