Brand Alignment Monitor ™ (BAM)
Today brands perceptions are increasingly being driven by customer experience rather than marketing and communications. To reflect this, we partnered with brand and customer experience alignment specialists Brand Vista to develop the Brand Alignment Monitor™ (BAMTM). This was designed to measure brands in a way that reflects the way they are built today, not as they were built in the 1960s when many of the existing brand trackers were developed.
Key features of our BAMTM approach are as follows:
- Provides 360o evaluation of your progress in aligning your brand, by measuring perceptions across all key stakeholder groups (i.e. customers, prospects, staff, intermediaries, etc.)
- Easy to understand / not ‘black box’
- Can share summary of overall results in a clear and simple way (even on a single page)
- Allows you to co-ordinate your customer satisfaction / voice of the customer and brand tracking programmes
- Delivers actionable results, not ‘death by PowerPoint’
- Tested and proven with other leading brands
As well as measuring awareness, brand health and ad effectiveness, the BAMTM enables our clients to monitor progress in aligning their brand to their vision and values, as well as embedding desired brand behaviours within the customer experience.
We have delivered BAM surveys across multiple sectors – including clients operating within higher education, theme parks, botanical gardens, leisure clubs, holiday resorts, sporting venues, private healthcare, utilities, medical indemnity / protection and social housing.
How Mustard help Merlin Entertainments
For the last 5 years, we have managed Merlin Entertainments’ ad and brand tracking programme for their theme parks in the UK, Germany and Italy.
Discover how BAM can make a difference to your business
Recent news and articles – please feel free explore, share, post comments and join in the conversation!
Our people are our business. The Mustard team is an eclectic mix of skilled, passionate researchers and strategists. We’re all in the job to make a difference, and love nothing more than seeing our clients win.