Mustard is looking to add a couple of new members to the team at the Senior Research Executive and Research Executive level.
The role will eventually be based at our offices in Manchester City Centre when we get back there post-COVID!
Our focus is on making a difference for our clients to improve their decision making, and to achieve this, we do a wide range of research like branding, customer experience, advertising and product testing, segmentation and new product development, plus plenty of others.
As a Senior Research Executive or Research Executive, you will mainly be involved in providing support on project work from start to end, including helping to co-ordinate and manage research projects, focus group delivery, completing depth interviews, online community moderation, analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and producing reports of findings.
We would expect that a Senior Research Executive would have 2-4 years of experience in a research agency role, and with that, have more experience of research design, moderation, client management, and analysis/reporting.
For the Research Executive role, we would anticipate that you would have up to two years of experience in an agency environment, and have had exposure to the majority of responsibilities detailed above.
Ideally you will have had both qualitative and quantitative experience in your current role, however if your focus has been on one of these, that’s not a problem as long as you have an interest in developing your experience and skills in the other!
We’re looking for people who…
- Are inherently proactive
- Have an interest in brands
- Can handle a variety of tasks at once
- Will go the extra mile for our clients
- Are not afraid to question
- Love to challenge themselves
- Are comfortable with numbers
- Love interacting with people
- Have an eye for detail
- Are aware of what’s going on in the world
- Have an analytical mind
- Love finding out what other people think and why
We like everyone to help grow our brand, so you’ll also be expected to get involved in other things like writing blogs, being active on social media and helping generate ideas for marketing campaigns. We also love to give people the opportunity to use and develop their wider interests and skills to benefit the work we do, so if you can turn your hand to something like video editing, photoshop or social media then that’s always encouraged!
Other benefits include…
- 26 days holiday per year, which increases to 27 after 3 years and 28 after 5 years
- An attractive pension scheme
- Membership to a healthcare scheme
What’s it like to work at Mustard?
We pride ourselves on providing a genuinely progressive place to work, with a focus on staff development, rewards, experiences, relationships and happiness (so much so, we won an “Employer of the Year” award for this). Some examples of this include:
- Giving one of our RM’s and SRE’s the autonomy to take their idea for a new App through to development and launch.
- Annual Christmas party abroad – Barcelona, Berlin, Munich, Copenhagen, Prague and Lisbon have all had the pleasure of welcoming us!
- Investing in opportunities for team members to undergo external training opportunities of interest and relevance.
- The second Friday of every month is Free Drinks Friday where we stuff an envelope full of cash for everybody to go out and have a few drinks together
- We’ve allowed a key member of our team to spend a year on a client-side placement to enhance their skills in a specialist area and then supported them in developing a new sub-brand.
- Every few weeks we keep Deliveroo busy and get lunch in for everybody as we hold our ‘Late Late Breakfast Club’ sessions where we share knowledge and experiences from conferences, projects, TV shows, training attended etc.
If we sound like the sort of place you want to work and you think you’re the right person for us, please send your CV and a covering letter to Gareth Hodgson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This should detail your relevant experiences so far, and also demonstrate how you stand out above other candidates.
If you want to find out more about Mustard or this role, please send Gareth an e-mail or give him a call on 0161 235 5270 and he’ll be more than happy to help.